Trail Blazers Wanted!
It is amazing how much of an impact a simple piece of code can have on the lives of countless people. At Smart Joules a team of engineers, mathematicians and designers are on a mission to prevent energy wastage through Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for folks in the following profiles to come join our team :
Reasons for Hire:
Our fast-growing start-up needs an organizer to keep us together, productive, happy, and on top of the industry.
Ensuring the team remains complete, motivated, productive and fulfilled
- Hiring: Defining job profiles, identifying and shortlisting suitable candidates, interviewing and finalizing
- Team Meetings: Coordinating monthly team meetings including brainstorming agendas, collecting information, ensuring participation, and taking & disseminating meeting notes
- Team Information: Keeping all team member-related information (resumes, photos, bank information, official documents, interests, etc.) well documented and up-to-date o Monthly Reports: Collecting monthly reports from each team member and summarizing main findings
- Holidays: Keeping track of holidays taken by team members o Outings: Organizing periodic group outings for the team o Office supplies: Ensuring office supplies are fully stocked
- Grant and Award Applications: Identifying and applying for opportunities for Smart Joules to get access to grant funding, awards or other recognition through local, national and international sources.
- External Communications: Helping Smart Joules prepare the best external communication tools such as brochures, business cards, posters, etc. Managing Smart Joules’ participation in events and conferences.
- Internal Communications: Collecting project progress and other information from all Smart Joules project sites on a weekly basis and presenting weekly reports for each site to the CEO and Director of Operations.
- Documentation: Being the “keeper” of the latest versions of common information that is required by multiple team members from time to time. This includes: o Marketing Materials o Customer Information Sheets o Power Point Presentations o Purchase Orders o Monthly Reports and Invoices o Photographs o Others
- Research: Doing research on Smart Joules’ potential customers, funders, competitors, suppliers and partners.
- PhD in GSD (Getting Stuff Done)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree + at-least one full year of work experience, preferably in a start-up
- Capability and eagerness to work hard in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, with a focus on solving problems and getting results
- Team player with a friendly, but professional attitude
- Love for the planet for the people on it
Smart Joules’ starting salary for this role is in the range of INR 25,000 – 35,000 per month, depending on ability and experience. In addition, we offer a 4% increase in salary every 6 months, quarterly bonus compensation for exceptional performance, and other perks such as an annual travel allowance, upskilling and community building opportunities, company sponsored after-hour Uber rides, and delicious food from time to time. We are committed to investing in our employees’ happiness and long-term growth.
To apply please send a one-page resume to email@example.com with your name and ‘Office Manager’ in the subject area. Due to large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.