An Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g., expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and preparing monthly expenses statements for all sites across India.
- Coordinating and preparing bi-weekly reimbursements statements of all SJPL employees.
- Keeping a track of all the assets of the company – employee wise asset tracking throughout the employee’s lifecycle in the company.
- Arranging travel and accommodations.
- Maintaining a repository for all the central documents / policies of the organization.
- Keep all the required databases updated on a weekly / monthly basis. – primarily employee database
- Prepare and share reports as required on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Maintaining office supplies and managing facilities management of the corporate office.
- Keeping a track of and managing the inventory of all branding materials, branding goodies.
- Managing the ordering and distribution of ID Cards, Business Cards, IT Assets for all employees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite – Advanced Excel, Word
- Innovative and Creative.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.