BD/ Technical Solutions Engineer
To eliminate energy waste
Our Mission: To eliminate energy waste.
Our Vision: To prevent 29 million tons of CO2eq emissions before 2030 by making energy saving simple, substantial and profitable for large buildings and factories.
Our Core Values: Empower Each Team Member with a Sense of Ownership, build a Positive Team and Family Spirit, Get Shit Done, maintain a High Level of Transparency and Honesty, Be Passionate, Determined and Bold, Pursue Growth and Learning, Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-minded. Details here
Market Mapping & Brand Representation of Product & Services: –
- To perform market analysis through competitor profiling, customer feedback & maintaining business relations with existing Smart Joules customers.
- Attending of conferences, seminars & workshops to understand the current market demands & technologies offered by competitors & to enhance our brand in public forum.
Generation of Sales Lead & Achieving of Sales Targets: –
- Should be open to travel, performing physical site visits, doing cold calls & identification of new business enquires & maintaining business relations with existing customers.
- Revising the quotation as required, negotiating, follow up with the customer & closing the enquiry by maintaining records.
- Should be responsible to maintain pipelines of upcoming sales orders, open enquiries and achieving targets.
Providing End to End Solutions to Customer: –
- Understanding of Smart Joules business model i.e. (Joule Pay, De Joule & Joule Cool) to make customers understand about the organization and develop their trust in us.
- Should be well versed with the knowledge and required calculations related to Chillers, VAV, VFD, Pumps, Valves, Cooling Towers, Piping, Ducting, Electrical accessories & BMS.
- To perform the estimation and preparation of sales offer covering both technical & commercial specification as per customer and site demands.
Working in Coordination with Cross Functional Teams: –
- As a Sales person you should be comfortable to work with cross functional teams consisting of BMS, Central Design, Analytics & Automation, Finance & Accounting, Project Execution team & other stakeholders to complete the handover at customer’s end.
- Preparing and handing over of final required documents to the Project Execution team.
Right Candidate Has :
Qualification & Skills
- B Tech/ BE degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- 2-3 years of experience in HVAC technical sales/BD
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Power point.
- Knowledge of Energy Audit is an added.
- Hunger to make positive contributions to the team goals.
- Optimistic in achieving targets.
- Aggressive towards his work & making things happen.
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance in every situation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.