Business Development Manager
Responsibility for creating and building deeper networks and relationships with potential and existing business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability and fast paced growth.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market mapping to understand the market landscape, upcoming opportunities both passive and active. Keeping an eye on competition and having market intelligence.
- To do market trend analysis by doing market mapping, industry scanning, competitor profiling etc. & it’s documentation
- To do structured analysis of target market & client research
- Proactively create a pool of potential clients & managing conversations to convert them for maintaining a strong pipeline and win rate
- Represent the organization at various industry events & other forums, and thereby creating awareness about the concept, brand & solutions
- Partnering with external industry experts to know the best practices and share the same with the respective stakeholders
- Having hawk eye on competition and actionable market intelligence insights.
- Responsible for generating Sales Leads and managing the pipeline
- Doing cold calls, physical site visits, networking in relevant partnership groups to generate leads and create awareness of our business offerings and solutions
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads across various industry verticals
- Having robust documentation for the leads generated and prioritizing them for targeted discussions
- Being in regular touch with all the key stakeholders & decision makers at client site and creating the rapport with them
- Having an annual plan for growing business with multiple clients across industries.
- Provide customized solutions to the clients and being voice of customer to internal teams for improvement of the business solutions
- Understand Smart Joules products- Joule PAYS (Pay-as-you- save), DeJoule & JouleCool-and advising the client with suitable product or a mix of the products
- Understand the client’s existing & upcoming utilities infrastructure basis which provide solutions
- Collect field data related to energy usage & do clients’ energy audits (via analysis of data or physical visits, as required)
- Analyze their data for understanding their need in terms of energy saving measures required
- Create energy audit report (in collaboration with the Energy Audit team) and share recommendations to create a comprehensive project proposal to get new customers
- Setting realistic expectations with the client and create solutions which we can deliver basis what we are committing to them
- Creating financial modelling and responsible for the Project Management till signing up of the client and onboarding them
- Creating the simulations and financial models to create the most value add solution
- Doing cost & benefit analysis to check feasibility to run a project with each client
- Track costs & savings throughout each project. Take corrective actions in case of things getting off-track
- Ensuring completion of all the paperwork, documentation and signing of the contract with the clients
- To work with cross functional teams & multiple stakeholders
- Work with the technical teams to build the customized solutions, like, performing appropriate and applicable tests with audit team to determine the extent of inefficiency; working with Automation & Analytics team for feasibility check of the project with each client; working with Central Design & Product Development team to build customized solution for the client
- Work with Finance & Accounts team for client payment
- Build strategies with leadership team for future plan of actions.
Skills & Qualifications
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
- 5-7 years of experience of concept selling in energy efficiency industry in BD/Product development/Consulting domain
- Experience in sustainability, clean/green/commercial building business model
- Experience in HVAC, IOT based products
- Knowledge of engineering, energy production, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation, or process systems
- Understanding of methods used for technical and cost savings analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of energy conservation principles and techniques.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.