Central Coordinator – HVAC Projects Execution
Our Mission: To eliminate energy waste.
Our Vision: To prevent 29 million tons of CO2eq emissions before 2030 by making energy saving simple, substantial and profitable for large buildings and factories.
Our Core Values: Empower Each Team Member with a Sense of Ownership, Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit, Get Shit Done, Maintain a High Level of Transparency and Honesty, Be Passionate, Determined and Bold, Pursue Growth and Learning, Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-minded. Details here
Our Business Offerings:
JoulePAYS (Pay as you save): Guaranteed savings on utility energy consumption for large existing facilities through design, execution and management of profitable energy conservation measures. Smart Joules invests in all the upgrades and charges clients a share of the savings under long term contracts.
JouleCOOL: Comprehensive on-site utility business model applicable to new facilities, where Smart Joules offers cooling “as a service” by designing, building, owning, operating and maintaining the entire cooling infrastructure in return for monthly payments based on demand and usage.
JouleONE: Data-driven power quality optimization solutions for commercial and industrial customers in partnership with large electric utility companies.
DeJoule: IOT automation technology enabling data-driven continuous performance optimization and client delight. It continuously identifies and corrects for hidden inefficiencies in dynamic energy systems such as air conditioning and compressed air. It 1) collects data in real time from sensors and other many sources, 2) analyses real time and historical data using heuristic and machine learning algorithms to find hidden energy inefficiencies and optimum set points, and 3) continuously adjusts (controls) set points of various equipment to minimize energy use.
Role Vision and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for technical feasibility study, vendor management; planning, execution, time and cost control management, and capitalizing the project and coordination of projects and programs to meet customer expectations through optimum cost and utilization of resources. You will be supporting the project managers in managing a project or multiple projects.
- Study the scope of all HVAC projects, feasibility, and outcome, and discuss with top management to finalize the project timelines and scope.
- Conduct workforce planning for the resources to be deployed at new and existing projects.
- Partner with the Procurement team to identify OEM vendors and conduct vendor & equipment comparisons in terms of equipment efficiency, the cost involved, delivery timelines, and other parameters, as deemed necessary.
- Monitor, Coordinate with the Execution team and report on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals including a timeline summary, cost summary (budget), deviations (if any) from the estimations/forecasts, and the corrective actions thereof using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- To coordinate the schedule, issues, and budget of the project, and report on the current state of the project to other stakeholders for ensuring the project stays on track.
- Be involved in equipment sizing, selection, and complete system design with the Central Design team.
- Handling Energy Audit Instruments like Flue Gas Analyzer, Anemometer, Ultrasonic Water Flowmeter, Ultrasonic Steam Trap Leak Detector, Clamp-On-Power Meter, and Three Phase Load Analyzer.
- Monitor the compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Starting Location: Delhi
The Right Candidate Has:
- Hunger to make a positive contribution to the planet
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Optimism rubbing off on others in the organization
- Collaborate effectively with multiple sites with rigorous follow ups. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulousness.
- Pays major attention to minor details. Ability to monitor, track and evaluate multiple projects simultaneously and gives the alerts before time to ensure project continues to be on track
- Can do attitude– get shit done and ensure deliverables within timelines and required quality.
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance, pursuit of quality. Be able to prioritize their own work, and focus on executing a particular task/project to completion under the pressure
- Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Energy Auditor/Manager
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Strong proven experience with the complete HVAC project (preferably a retrofit) life cycle.
- Proven work experience in energy efficiency projects – system design and implementation.
- Strong acumen in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word & PPT for documentation.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Primavera Scheduling for project management.
- You will report to the Head of Projects
- You will be working as an individual contributor and expected to fully own your deliverables.
- Project Manager responsible for execution of multiple Projects simultaneously in the region and leading a team
- Operational Excellence Manager responsible for unlocking greater efficiencies
About Smart Joules:
- 35% reduction on total energy consumption across all our clients till date, equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 6 Lakh avg. Indian households
- 86,000 metric tons of annual CO2-eq. emissions reduction from existing projects
- Saved more than INR 103 Crore worth of energy for our clients
Teams: 125+ people across Product Development, Design, Projects, Operations & Maintenance, Analytics, Automation lead by an MIT + UC Berkeley Alum, a Navy Veteran, a financial whizard, a product leader and people’s champion
Clients: Apollo, Fortis, CARE, KIMS, Aster, Amneal, LMW other leading companies
Geographical Presence: 25+ cities throughout India & 1 international partnership in Indonesia
Financial Supporters: Asian Development Bank, TATA Capital, Sangam Ventures, Max Industries, Intelleventures, Mr. Saket Burman (Dabur Family), Mr. Nadir Godrej and 5 angel investors
Major Recognitions: Champion of Change recognition from the Prime Minister’s Office & Niti Aayog, 10+ National Awards from Ministry of Power & CII, International Award from German Energy Ministry, Multiple international grants and fellowships, 35+ media coverages
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.