Central Coordinator – HVAC Projects Execution
Summary: The Central Coordinator for the Projects will be responsible for technical feasibility study, vendor management; planning, execution, time and cost control management, and capitalizing the project and coordination of projects and programs to ensure Smart Joules meets customer expectations through optimum cost and utilization of resources. The incumbent will be supporting the project managers in managing a project or multiple projects.
The ideal candidate must have Energy Audit, Energy Program Management & its successful execution, Project Management experience with continuous monitoring and achieving sustainability towards continuous performance improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study the scope of all HVAC projects, feasibility, and outcome, and discuss with top management to finalize the project timelines and scope.
- Conduct workforce planning for the resources to be deployed at new and existing projects.
- Partner with the Procurement team to identify OEM vendors and conduct vendor & equipment comparisons in terms of equipment efficiency, the cost involved, delivery timelines, and other parameters, as deemed necessary.
- Be involved in equipment sizing, selection, and complete system design with the Central Design team.
- To coordinate the schedule, issues, and budget of the project, and report on the current state of the project to other stakeholders for ensuring the project stays on track.
- Monitor, Coordinate with the Execution team and report on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals including a timeline summary, cost summary (budget), deviations (if any) from the estimations/forecasts, and the corrective actions thereof using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting the Energy Audits for submission of Proposals to Closure for reducing energy consumption.
- Handling Energy Audit Instruments like Flue Gas Analyzer, Anemometer, Ultrasonic Water Flowmeter, Ultrasonic Steam Trap Leak Detector, Clamp-On-Power Meter, and Three Phase Load Analyzer.
- Monitor the compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Energy Auditor/Manager
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Strong proven experience with the complete HVAC project (preferably a retrofit) life cycle.
- Proven work experience in energy efficiency projects – system design and implementation.
- Ability to monitor, track and evaluate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong acumen in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word & PPT for documentation.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Primavera Scheduling for project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulousness.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.