Our growing firm is looking for an experienced Communications Lead to create and implement communications strategies that further our goals. The communications lead will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. As our Communications Lead, you’ll be responsible for owning the language, tonality, aesthetics, and adherence to brand guidelines – including but not limited to social media, digital ads, brand campaigns, branded properties, community initiatives, long form content, and user communications (app/web copy, EDMs, notifications, etc.). who can promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policymakers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content (original text, images, or videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action to be shared internally as well as on social media.
- Creating and ensuring delivery of high-quality monthly company newsletters.
- Capturing our projects through case study videos and ensuring timely dissemination of said case study videos to our team, clients as well as on social media.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns to steadily increase engagement and followers.
- Developing and disseminating public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Responsible for the branding, messaging, and content updates on our website.
- Working closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employer branding and employee engagement activities
- Acting as the first point of contact from Smart Joules for all public/media interactions
- Building and maintaining relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors, and customer audiences that will help advance our work
- Seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of Smart Joules, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Ensuring ample limelight and space in national and local media covering print and digital media platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience of a minimum of 5 plus years in communications strategy development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Enjoy writing themselves in short/long formats, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to network and influence multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.