Our growing firm requires an exceptional content writer to join our team. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies);
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services;
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems;
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication;
- Submit work to editors for input and approval;
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic;
- Promote content on social media;
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics;
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone);
- Update website content as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelors in English Literature, Communications or related field with a proven experience of at least 2 years as a content writer;
- Portfolio of published work;
- Experience working with web applications and content management systems like wordpress;
- Excellent written and editing skills in English.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.