Documentation and MIS Executive
Website Smart Joules Pvt. Ltd.
To Eliminate Energy Waste
Our Mission: To eliminate energy waste.
Our Vision: To prevent 29 million tons of CO2eq emissions before 2030 by making energy saving simple, substantial and profitable for large buildings and factories.
Our Core Values: Empower Each Team Member with a Sense of Ownership, Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit, Get Shit Done, Maintain a High Level of Transparency and Honesty, Be Passionate, Determined and Bold, Pursue Growth and Learning, Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-minded. Details here
Our Business Offerings:
JoulePAYS (Pay as you save): Guaranteed savings on utility energy consumption for large existing facilities through design, execution and management of profitable energy conservation measures. Smart Joules invests in all the upgrades and charges clients a share of the savings under long term contracts.
JouleCOOL: Comprehensive on-site utility business model applicable to new facilities, where Smart Joules offers cooling “as a service” by designing, building, owning, operating and maintaining the entire cooling infrastructure in return for monthly payments based on demand and usage.
JouleONE: Data-driven power quality optimization solutions for commercial and industrial customers in partnership with large electric utility companies.
DeJoule: IOT automation technology enabling data-driven continuous performance optimization and client delight. It continuously identifies and corrects for hidden inefficiencies in dynamic energy systems such as air conditioning and compressed air. It 1) collects data in real time from sensors and other many sources, 2) analyses real time and historical data using heuristic and machine learning algorithms to find hidden energy inefficiencies and optimum set points, and 3) continuously adjusts (controls) set points of various equipment to minimize energy use.
Role Vision and Responsibilities:
To maintain data & manage various MIS reports
- Updating and maintaining the central and other database
- Coordinating with all sites/teams for valid and error free data as and when required
- Automate reports & invoicing excel files
- Creation of base MIS sheets to be used by different department within Smart Joules
To prepare invoice and client document reports
- Coordinate with required stakeholders to get all necessary information for creating monthly invoices
- Checking and reviewing the information to ensure its accuracy
- Timely preparation and sharing of client invoices and coordinating/follow ups with clients for ensuring payment
- Timely preparation and sharing of monthly reports document which are error free
- Training internal site teams to ensure quality reports are shared by them to the central teams
Starting Location: Delhi
The Right Candidate Has:
- Hunger to make a positive contribution to the planet
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Optimism rubbing off on others in the organization
- Aggression to think big, move fast and make things happen. Have a strong can-do attitude, and still have the ability to say “no” by articulating trade-offs and road map priorities.
- Have a strong can-do attitude, and still have the ability to say “no” by articulating trade-offs and road map priorities
- Proficiency in Ms Office Excel and Ms Word
- Excellent Knowledge of Advanced Excel, Pivot Tables, Dashboard preparation
- A quick learner who is hands-on in Document preparation
- Lead creation of interdependent Excel Workbooks and not just data entry
- Analytical ability and enjoys creating insights from data and numbers
- Meticulous attention to detail with organizational and documentation skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with multiple stakeholders
- High level of ownership and respect for timelines
- Graduation in any field with a good aptitude
- 1-3 years of experience of work experience
Possible Career Paths in this role
- Lead a team
- You will report to the Head of Administration
About Smart Joules:
- 35% reduction on total energy consumption across all our clients till date, equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 6 Lakh avg. Indian households
- 86,000 metric tons of annual CO2-eq. emissions reduction from existing projects
- Saved more than INR 103 Crore worth of energy for our clients
Teams: 125+ people across Product Development, Design, Projects, Operations & Maintenance, Analytics, Automation lead by an MIT + UC Berkeley Alum, a Navy Veteran, a financial whizard, a product leader and people’s champion
Clients: Apollo, Fortis, CARE, KIMS, Aster, Amneal, LMW other leading companies
Geographical Presence: 25+ cities throughout India & 1 international partnership in Indonesia
Financial Supporters: Asian Development Bank, TATA Capital, Sangam Ventures, Max Industries, Intelleventures, Mr. Saket Burman (Dabur Family), Mr. Nadir Godrej and 5 angel investors
Major Recognitions: Champion of Change recognition from the Prime Minister’s Office & Niti Aayog, 10+ National Awards from Ministry of Power & CII, International Award from German Energy Ministry, Multiple international grants and fellowships, 35+ media coverages
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.