HVAC Site Manager
1. Innovation: Imaging, piloting, and spreading new ways to save energy and serve our clients in pursuit of our Mission and Vision.
2. Relationship Management:
- SJPL Team: Providing meaningful opportunities for Site Energy Engineers from various sites to interact with each other to build empathy and support.
- Clients: Keeping client engineering teams updated and satisfied and informed about their own contractual commitments towards Smart Joules.
- Vendors and Subcontractors: Managing site works of vendors and contractors.
- Sharing all accurate information required for billing and monthly reports in a timely manner with the Central Services team.
- Ensuring Smart Joules’ invoices are submitted on time and to the right people.
- Resolving all queries of engineering teams related to billing and keeping continuous track of invoice movement within the client team until date of payment.
- Ensuring Site Energy Engineers stay on top of their billing related responsibilities.
- Setting daily energy savings targets based on weekly and monthly targets given by Regional Operations Managers and enabling Site Energy Engineers to drive intended results.
- Executing periodic audits at our client sites to ensure our ECMs are performing as intended, and with the intention of discovering additional ECMs.
- Providing constant support to Site Energy Engineers to ensure end-use assets and systems are performing efficiently.
- Managing execution of maintenance schedules prepared by Regional Operations Manager in coordination with Site Energy Engineers, contractors, vendors, and clients.
- Handling inventory management at sites efficiently, ensuring availability of critical spares.
- Ensuring vendors are executing all works under AMCs and Warranties in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Presenting and explaining monthly reports to clients to help them appreciate our work.
- Maintaining all site documentation as per Smart Joules’ standards.
- Regularly documenting and sharing best practices and success stories from all sites with other Energy Managers and Site Energy Engineers.
- Using DeJoule consistently and comprehensively to drive savings.
- Coordinating with Projects, BMS and Analytics & Automation teams to execute onboarding and regular training programs for Site Energy Engineers and clients.
- Ensuring Site Energy Engineers use DeJoule consistently and comprehensively.
8. Leadership: Reinforcing the Company’s Mission, Vision and Core Values and ensuring adherence to company policies throughout the operations team. Leadership responsibilities include
- Contributions to regional planning in line with our goals and plans.
- Making daily, weekly, and monthly plans for Site Energy Engineers, and managing their day-to-day work.
- Coordinating with the HR department for recruitment and induction of high-quality Site Energy Engineers and Energy Managers for our team. Helping with induction programs of other team members in Smart Joules, as needed.
- Training: Helping with execution of regular training programs for the operations team and for client teams.
- Ensuring proper branding is maintained and all spaces around Smart Joules’ equipment are neat and tidy.
- At Least 3 years of experience in operations and maintenance in commercial buildings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Some experience with operations and maintenance of central air conditioning systems.
- Capable of making basic energy calculations.
- Basic computer skills (Web Search, Email, Word, Excel, Power Point) including document preparation.
- Communication: Must speak English or Hindi (preferably both) and the local language spoken at their site location.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.