At Smart Joules, your responsibility would be to shape the visual aspects of our communication documents, case studies, websites, social media handles, visual ads, and more.
We are looking for someone who has a creative flair, is innovative and has a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You would also require to know the workings of social media and analyse how well your designs work on each platform and rework your strategy accordingly. You will be given full creative liberty to express brand requirements in visual design and create brand design guidelines to streamline visual output across various types of content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts for our website, client proposals, social media content (videos included), annual reports, advertisements, brochures, and other communication materials in adherence to brand guidelines.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and executing design projects independently.
- Developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Testing graphics across media and improving content engagement.
- Establishing creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Ensuring projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Redefining a design brief as per updated requirements.
- Creating and editing videos to showcase a compelling storyline and purpose of the video.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Proven graphic designing experience of minimum 3 years with a compelling portfolio.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Sound knowledge of color theory and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (preferred).
- Proficiency in CorelDRAW, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software(s).
- Proficiency in other video editing software(s).
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.