The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including employee engagement, hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Reporting: The HR Executive will report to Chief People Officer (CPO) of Smart Joules.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Source, interview, recruit and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions. Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for vacant positions.
- Conduct background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, and training and development.
- Creation and distribution of letters
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Creating the right Employer Branding and networking to build the talent community for the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Generalist role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.