To support Engineers and Technicians in installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring for an HVAC System, chillers and cooling plants.
- Site Electrician will report to Site Energy Engineer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have an ITI /Diploma in Electrical.
- At least 2 years of experience in electrical field.
- Experience in dealing with lending institutions.
- Should have experience in installation of MCB, contactor, VFD drive, energy meter, motors and capacitor banks.
- Experience of working with different starters- like star/delta and DOL.
- Good troubleshooting skills for starters, VFD and motors.
- Should be able to do various preventive maintenance activities and attend breakdown.
- Should be comfortable with the local language. Knowledge in Hindi and English should be considered as bonus.
- Conducting daily rounds of the facility and maintaining a daily log of critical readings such as energy meter readings, temperature and humidity levels, key equipment running hours, water quality parameters, complaints and resolutions, etc., and submitting daily report via email.
- Maintenance: Ensure adherence to Smart Joules’ Standard Operating, Maintenance and Branding Protocols at your site. Periodically review and improve these procedures in coordination with Site Energy Engineers, Energy Managers and Smart Joules’ COO. Manage warranties, AMCs, spares and inventories for each of our equipment at your site.
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers for repairs, replacements, etc. needed on your site.
- Troubleshooting activities related to Smart Joules-owned equipment at the site, including chillers, pumps, drives, motors, lights, fans and building management system.
- Operating and maintaining Smart Joules’ continuous building energy management system – DeJoule via a computer.
- Vendor and subcontractor coordination for all site related activities.
- Managing and recording all site-related expenses, including maintenance and repairs.
- Keeping records of SOPs, repairs, maintenance logs, expense sheets, etc. at the site.
- Collecting information and providing inputs for preparation of monthly reports and bills, submitting monthly reports and invoices to customer.
- Helping with operational activities and taking corrective measures for rectifying errors.
- Implementing a preventive maintenance program to ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
- Understanding and assessing energy conserving measures at site. Handling inventory management at site efficiently, ensuring availability of critical spares.
- Repairing all types of equipment at site and responding efficiently to customer requirements.
- Training: Help in delivering training sessions to client engineering, operations and maintenance staff on energy saving and maintenance practices, including DeJoule use.
- Managing AMC and servicing activities of site.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting with instrumentation to ensure that Joule Recipes (energy saving algorithms) prepared by DeJoule (Smart Joules’ BMS) Use team are successfully implemented on site.
- Coordinating with BMS and Technical Support teams to deliver and maintain a snag-free site.
- Holding regular meetings with customer representatives and understanding if they are facing any problems or have any suggestions for improvement.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.