To Eliminate Energy Waste
Our Mission: To eliminate energy waste.
Our Vision: To prevent 29 million tons of CO2eq emissions before 2030 by making energy saving simple, substantial and profitable for large buildings and factories.
Our Core Values: Empower Each Team Member with a Sense of Ownership, Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit, Get Shit Done, Maintain a High Level of Transparency and Honesty, Be Passionate, Determined and Bold, Pursue Growth and Learning, Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-minded. Details here
Our Business Offerings:
JoulePAYS (Pay as you save): Guaranteed savings on utility energy consumption for large existing facilities through design, execution and management of profitable energy conservation measures. Smart Joules invests in all the upgrades and charges clients a share of the savings under long term contracts.
JouleCOOL: Comprehensive on-site utility business model applicable to new facilities, where Smart Joules offers cooling “as a service” by designing, building, owning, operating and maintaining the entire cooling infrastructure in return for monthly payments based on demand and usage.
JouleONE: Data-driven power quality optimization solutions for commercial and industrial customers in partnership with large electric utility companies.
DeJoule: IOT automation technology enabling data-driven continuous performance optimization and client delight. It continuously identifies and corrects for hidden inefficiencies in dynamic energy systems such as air conditioning and compressed air. It 1) collects data in real time from sensors and other many sources, 2) analyses real time and historical data using heuristic and machine learning algorithms to find hidden energy inefficiencies and optimum set points, and 3) continuously adjusts (controls) set points of various equipment to minimize energy use.
Role Vision and Responsibilities:
You will be providing enterprise-level design ideas and identifying the frontend application model in terms of utility and appearance. You will be collaborating with the product, operations, site and the project teams.
- Illustrate design ideas using high quality storyboards, process flow diagrams and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Design UX to meet the needs of the varied user classes.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product, operations, projects and site teams.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Continuously gather feedback and improve UI to increase user experience.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Test UI on all applicable screen sizes.
Starting Location: Delhi
The Right Candidate Has:
- Hunger to make a positive contribution to the planet
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Optimism rubbing off on others in the organization
- Collaborate effectively with multiple sites with rigorous follow ups
- Pays major attention to minor details
- Can do attitude- get shit done and ensure deliverables within timelines and required quality
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance, pursuit of quality. Be able to prioritize their own work, and focus on executing a particular task/project to completion under the pressure
- Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in UI and UX.
- Experience in designing B2B products for the users who have minimal or no exposure to the technology and are non-desk workers.
- Working knowledge on wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Invision, etc.
- Good knowledge of the design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- Preferred: If candidate has prior experience of Power BI & Analytics field.
- You will report to Engineering Manager
About Smart Joules:
- 35% reduction on total energy consumption across all our clients till date, equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 6 Lakh avg. Indian households
- 86,000 metric tons of annual CO2-eq. emissions reduction from existing projects
- Saved more than INR 103 Crore worth of energy for our clients
Teams: 125+ people across Product Development, Design, Projects, Operations & Maintenance, Analytics, Automation lead by an MIT + UC Berkeley Alum, a Navy Veteran, a financial whizard, a product leader and people’s champion
Clients: Apollo, Fortis, CARE, KIMS, Aster, Amneal, LMW other leading companies
Geographical Presence: 25+ cities throughout India & 1 international partnership in Indonesia
Financial Supporters: Asian Development Bank, TATA Capital, Sangam Ventures, Max Industries, Intelleventures, Mr. Saket Burman (Dabur Family), Mr. Nadir Godrej and 5 angel investors
Major Recognitions: Champion of Change recognition from the Prime Minister’s Office & Niti Aayog, 10+ National Awards from Ministry of Power & CII, International Award from German Energy Ministry, Multiple international grants and fellowships, 35+ media coverages
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.